Celebrating God's goodness in 2013-2014
As we approach the end of another year we are excited to see God's hand moving through our training efforts around the world. We anticipate growing to over 4000 pastors in training by the end of 2014. Dr Rick Ensrud just officiated at September graduations in Zambia, Zimbabwe and Swaziland and we have another graduation taking place in Cameroon on November 1st. President, Bob Gilliam will be traveling to East Africa in late October and early November to work with four Country Steering Committees who are moving toward becoming indigenous led and funded. As I look forward to celebrating all that God has accomplished through T-Net's world-wide ministry in 2014 I cannot help but review all that God did in 2013. Here are some highlights from our 2013 report:
- Dr David Durey traveled to Fiditi, Nigeria, West Africa to officiate at one of two graduations for students receiving accredited degrees from Minnesota Graduate School of Theology now that T-Net is an associate college.
- T-Net Training Center enrollment grew by 45% from 2,524 pastors to training 3,670 pastors world-wide.
- We added 5 new staff members to our Africa leadership team.
- Over 100,000 (not a typo) new converts were won to Christ through our Training Center pastors with almost all now attending weekly intentional disciplemaking small groups.
- Over ½ million Christians are involved in weekly disciplemaking through churches currently involved in T-Net.
- We discovered that we were understating our conversion (salvation) rates which are actually 3 times higher than we previously thought.
- We also began to experience even more salvations due to increases in Church planting.
God is good. We are so grateful that He has allowed us to be used to advance His Kingdom toward the objective of Finishing the Great Commission world-wide.
--Dr David D. Durey
Comments for this post have been disabled